sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

Moebius notebook: Viamor

“I went to Italy for a month, to Naples and Rome, and one day, I was walking through the streets, when I saw an artesan making little notebooks, with nice paper and nice covers. So I bought one. At the time, I thought I would give it to somebody as a present, but I should have known better. I can never resist a notebook.
So I began filling it with drawings. I drew in every kind of situation: in the train, in the plane, waiting for friends, waiting for a car, in coffee shops, in the street, in bed, at the hotel. Everywhere. I tried to do these drawings without any kind of preconceived ideas, just following my inspiration. I emptied my mind and let the drawings emerge. If there is a repitition of characters and themes, which there is, it is because it is like a psychic map of my spiritual landscape at time.”
—Moebius, from The Art of Moebius, 1989
De aquel cuaderno se editó en 1988 un libro llamado Viamor. Es de tamaño reducido 100mm x 130mm, es rarísimo y está descatalogado, pero se encuentran algunas imágenes en internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario